My shop online can be found here:
http://www.UsagiRabbit.etsy.com

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Treasury Time- Coffee Love

I like sleep. I sleep a lot. Coffee is one of my best friends. I drink some, work like mad for about twenty minutes and then fall asleep. Hee! In honor of my coffee love I made a treasury of lovely items this morning. It's on etsy.com (the most fabulous place around). The treasury is called, "Coffee... How I Love Thee" click to check it out ♥. You may just find a perfect gift for that special java lover in your life. Makes me want to make a coffee themed bunny... mmmmm... perhaps I will.

Lots of assignments tonight for class and I'm currently in the middle of a very special commissioned order so I gotta run (or hop) for now. Until next time, ~JSyv

No comments:

Post a Comment